X Games Aspen 2016 Ticket Info
X Games Aspen 2016 Tickets Info
X Games returns to Aspen, Colorado's Buttermilk Mountain from January 28-31 for the world's best action sports, music and festival experience -- on snow! All sport competitions are free and open to the public. Ticketing information and details for concerts and hospitality are below. All musical performances will take place at the stage at Buttermilk Mountain.
Platinum Pass includes
- Access to the multi-level all-ages Platinum Suites located inside the SuperPipe control tower including complimentary beer, wine, spirits, catered food and sweeping views of the SuperPipe, Big Air and Slopestyle courses
- Exclusive guided pre-event tour of the SuperPipe with course designers and on-course photo opportunity
- Two-day lift ticket available for any of the four Aspen / Snowmass mountains.
- Access to the music preferred area at the concert stage with private restrooms for all X Games music performances with enhanced viewing, private entrance, restrooms and bar
- Daily X Games athlete autograph opportunities
- One X Games Aspen merchandise gift
- Dedicated on-site experience concierge
- Reserved restrooms located near the suites
- *Single-day Platinum Passes do not grant you lift access
- *Single-day Platinum Passes allow music access only for the performances for the day of purchase